Immersion Glass is the technology developed by Lexus / Octonus which can be used to view inclusions inside the rough stone without physical windowing, to view those inclusions using Eye-glass or microscope and to perform planning and plotting using M-Box and Helium Rough.
Rough diamond trading companies and polished diamond manufacturing companies can use this technology.
Advantages of use Immersion Glass
- There is no size limitation. You can work for stone size between 0.10 ct to 1000 ct.
- The diamond need not be laser marked. This gives you the freedom of re-trading it if the solution is not profitable enough.
- You can study the diamond’s interior with your own eyes under loupe or Microscope, making you feel more comfortable.
- You can even make a rough estimation, without the use of any machine or scanner.
- Visibility of inclusions under normal lighting without any external aid helps quality checkers to check quality of plot with 100% accuracy, with no surprises left behind.
- An inclusion up to a VVS1 grade is easily visible.
- It is a completely safe material at room temperature and can be handled by plotters without any health hazard.
- Very cost effective solution to chart inclusions in a rough diamond.
- The immersion glass material can be reused.
|M-Box 2.0, Helium IG, Helium Rough||Helium Rough, Oxygen HIG, Oxygen Immersion, Oxygen Microscope Server, Oxygen Inclusion, Pacor Client, Oxygen D-Z|
Tutorial: 3 Easy Step AutoPlot: 1, 2, 3 & go... (PDF)
IG Molding Process Manual (PDF)
HIG Documentation Wiki
M-Box IG Documentation Wiki - Release Notes