Fullstack Web Developer
We are looking for experienced specialist for the Fullstack Web Developer position.
Develop the web service Cutwise. Cutwise platform provides clients with a leading edge global search, presentation and comparison engine, so skilled Pros who can judge diamond values can efficiently address their target audiences with precise offerings.
Contact email: email@example.com
- development and delivery of the platform for aggregation, distributed cloud storage, processing and media content presentation;
- development API for client apps and external services (Symfony);
- development microservices for data and media processing (Golang);
- DB design / optimization (PostgreSQL 12/13);
- development web client (React);
- embedding external applications (Web Assembly / C++) in a web client;
- code review;
- explore and use bleeding edge web technologies for solving problems;
- documenting the implemented solutions;
- development and maintain the automated tests (should be runnable on CI servers);
- design and support of server infrastructure (the whole team is involved in DevOps processes).
Requirements and skills
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- proven experience in developing commercial web applications on JS (preferably experience in React), Go or PHP (preferably experience in using modern PHP frameworks, for example, Symfony 4/5) for at least 3 years;
- experience in DB design;
- understanding and using software design patterns;
- basic experience html / css;
- understanding production API architecture and protocols (TCP / UDP, HTTP, REST, Websockets).
- teamwork experience;
- higher technical education (it, physics/mathematics, engineering, or related).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- writing / supporting applications on C++;
- maintaining production environments with Docker;
- high-load projects experience.
- we appreciate your ideas and initiatives both in the project and in the organization of work;
- registration in accordance with the norms of the Labor legislation of the Russian Federation;
- employment contract after a probationary period initially for 1 year, then for 3 years, 5 years and indefinitely;
- voluntary Medical Insurance with dentistry; *
- progressive overtime compensation; *
- partial (50%) compensation for sports (fitness); *
- attending specialized courses at the expense of the company; *
- сorporate vacations; **
- full time 40 hours a week, flexible schedule (start from 8.00 to 11.00), work in the office, 15-20 minutes from the metro;
- own kitchen and food in the fridge; coffee, tea and biscuits;
- rate from 180 000 RUR net (depends on a candidate qualification), depending on the results of probationary period, the rate may be revised;
- the probationary period is 3 to 6 months.
* The rule takes effect after the probationary period.
** Tradition in the company. The rule takes effect for employees with at least 1 year working experience in the Company.