Helium Rough is the most accurate advanced rough cavity mapping and inclusion scanning, value based planning equipment, optimizing rough with value analysis and sawing plans.
For the first time, you have an access to a diamond planning and optimizing equipment in true sense. All earlier planning equipments will appear to be only a measuring tool.
Helium Rough is used for scanning rough and polished diamonds constructing its 3D - Model.
The tecnology includes dual laser cavity mapping system that gets to the bottom of more holes than the single laser mapping systems.
- Helium Rough is the most accurate advanced rough cavity mapping and inclusion scanning value based planning equipment optimizing rough with value analysis and sawing plans.
- For the first time you have an access to a diamond planning equipment in true sense. All earlier planning equipments will appear to be only a measuring tool.
- Helium Rough is used for scanning rough and polished diamonds constructing its 3D - Model.
- Any inclusion including Gletz / piques / bubbles (VS to I) can be considered.
- Shortest payback time. Many times, as short as 4 to 5 days. Increases profit exponentially with a little increase in efforts.
- Automatic Sawing plan generated, to maximize your profit.
- Most advanced and accurate cavity mapping technique, thanks to its dual head scanning technology.
- The machine intelligence will help you to decide if inclusion removal or re-orientation of inclusion will maximize your profit.
- If the suggested plan includes the inclusion, the machine software will show you where that inclusion will be reflected in the polished piece. The Software will grade the finished stone based on size of inclusion left inside the polish stone, its orientation and its reflection / refraction inside the polish stone. Model building accuracy of better than 0.005 mm makes this possible.
- Intelligent Laser marking software leaves off the area unmarked where it matters the most.
- Very fast laser marking facility. Choose and mark all option of marking in one key stroke.
- Warranty of 36 months/5000 hrs on laser source.
- Free Oxygen Viewer will make it possible for your overseas office to participate in critical decision making. They will be able to view the provisional / final plan on the virtual stone, and give their consent before further process.
- Free Oxygen Viewer is an inevitable tool for the manufacturing department to have a look at virtual report of the plan. This will reduce a great amount of paper work, and makes your factory, a truly IT oriented organization.
- Eight options of cavity mapping: Small, Medium, Big, etc. to suite your need.
- LAN configurable and multi user environment software support reduces overall cost. Inclusion placement and allocation can be done in off machine mode to reduce load on the scanner and increase its utility factor (reduce overall investment).
- The software is specifically designed to accurately suggest the most profitable planning options in value recovery terms. In the process the Rapaport / user specific price structure can be used.
You can find out what's new in the published releases of the system and download the latest release from the Helium Rough/Pacor Client Download page.
Helium Rough and Pacor software allows creating and printing reports for every solution and also for every polished diamond in solution separately.
The reports are created based on templates in MS Word rich-text format (RTF). Also report data can be exported to external files for processing by third-party software.
The example of rough report:
Helium Rough Operating
Helium Rough, Helium IG Scanner, M-Box (Digital Microscope) , Autoplot + QC.
|HR 17 Pro Digital||HR 23
|HR 34 Pro
|HR 47 Pro Digital|
|Field of view||12.8 x 16.8 mm||
17.5 x 23.5 mm
26.6 x 3.6 mm
|35 x 47 mm|
|Rough*||0.23 ct to 23 ct||0.30 ct to 62 ct||2 ct to 184 ct||2.5 ct to 500 ct|
Vacuum / Glue Assisted
|3D-model accuracy||Better then 12 microns||Better then 14 microns||Better then 25 microns||Better then 28 microns|
|3D-Inclusion Mapping||Very Advance - Working on Images Of Windowed Stone|
Unparalleled accuracy due to dual line source to cover cavities missed
|Optimization||Auto/Manual Sawing, Single/Multiple|
With Advance Focusing System - select all requirements in one go
Available (Very Detailed + User Defined)
|Electronic reports||Free Viewer Software (Any Numbers)
Important for manufacturing Support
|Warranty||24 Months part warranty, 12 months free service, 5000hrs / 36 months for laser source|
|HR 17 Pro Digital||HR 23 Pro Digital||HR 34
|HR 47 Pro Digital|
|CCD camera||1360 X 1024
|1600 X 1200
|1360 X 1024
|1600 X 1200
|Computer requirements||View PDF|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 32bit|
L x W x H
|92 cm x 22.9 cm x 20 cm|
|Power consumption||220V 50Hz 500W|